Snort mailing list archives

Re: Couple sigs

From: Alex Kirk <akirk () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:49:57 -0400

These look like solid rules, James - especially the hidden Iframe bit, that
seems like suspicious practice even if it's on a "legit" web site.

I'm going to have these run through our rule testing group, just in case we
see legit sites doing either one of these things on a regular basis - but
assuming that they come up clean, I think they'd be excellent additions to,
say, INDICATOR-OBFUSCATION.