Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort classification Question

From: mohamad hosein jafari <smhjafari68 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 10:49:46 +0430

thanks for your help Mike & Waldo

and I have another question about classification :
on snort site on search of this site ( http://www.snort.org/search ) we can
search alerts that are in one classify that we search
I did search on all snort classify But I did not find any result  WHY?
inappropriate-content
successful-dos
successful-recon-largescale
icmp-event