Snort mailing list archives

Re: byte_test question

From: "harry.tuttle" <harry.tuttle () zoho com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:43:29 -0700

But I don't want to see if byte A matches byte B. I want to see if byte A differs from byte B by |n|.

---- On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:28:08 -0700 Joel Esler  wrote ----

byte_extract.

If I am reading what you are saying correctly. Extract one byte then to a byte_test to see if the second byte matches
the first.