Snort mailing list archives

Re: pcaps for triggering rules

From: Pratik Narang <pratik.cse.bits () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:08:07 +0530

Yes, same experience at my end. The tools surely sounds interesting...

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Tony Robinson
<deusexmachina667 () gmail com> wrote:
Hm... I just looked for rules2alerts tool via google search and wasn't able
to find it, with quotation marks and all. I consider my google-fu decent,
but there's a chance I could be completely off base here and not searching
for the right thing.

I'm interested in this tool -- could you provide a link for it? copied the
mailing list because this could be useful to everyone here.

Thanks!

-Tony/da667

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Gmail Personal <mainmen1985 () gmail com>