Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort classification Question

From: Mike Hale <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:25:55 -0700

"but it had overlap and I think that was not complete"
That's okay.  This is how you learn.  :)

Find a specific rule that you have a question about.  I'm sorry to say
that I don't have the requisite skill to explain them to you, but if
you have a specific part of the rule (or a specific attribute) that
you have a question on, I think you'll get a good response.

Joel is an amazing resource to the Snort community, but his time is
limited, which is why you need to get the specifcs.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM, mohamad hosein jafari