Snort mailing list archives

Re: "http_client_body" rule not working

From: rmkml <rmkml () yahoo fr>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:17:52 +0200 (CEST)

Thx Shaiming for your reply,

can you more explain your tests please?

what's your web request/cmd line ? post your python script please?

Your Snort config ? cmd line ?
Repost your exact snort rules please ?
Do you have disable cksum for testing please?

Can you run tcpdump like for full network capture please?

Can you detail your IPS os_linux/snort please? daq ? iptables/netfilter ?

Regards
Rmkml