Snort mailing list archives

Re: manual update of rules using pulledpork

From: tadios tefera <ttefera () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:48:33 -0400

Thanks JJC, that worked!
 On Jul 12, 2012 1:41 AM, "JJC" <cummingsj () gmail com> wrote:

You have to pull the file from a URL, otherwise simply bypass this process
by copying the tarball to the "temp" location that you have specified
pulledpork to use, that would be "c:\windows\temp" in your case.  Once you
copy that file to the specified location run pulledpork with the nodownload
flag.. make sense?

JJC