Snort mailing list archives

using sort general hash table module (sfxhash) in dynamic-preprocessors

From: sajjad purmohseni <spurmohseni () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
I want to use snort general hash table implemented in (sfutil/sfxhash.h & sfutil/sfxhash.c) to extend snort sip
dynamic-preprocessor. I added the line: #include "../../sfutil/sfxhash.h" inspp_sip.c file and now used functions that
implemented in sfutil/sfxhash.c in my source code.
When I compile my source and generate .so file all things are OK but when I want to run snort I see the error
clarifying that the sfxhash module can not be loaded:

ERROR: Failed to load /usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor//libsf_sip_preproc.so:
/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor//libsf_sip_preproc.so: undefined symbol: sfxhash_new

 I see douuble slashes (//) in the path specified is incorrect. I added sfxhash.h and sfxhash.c files in make.am &
make.in files in the list of src files as: (libsf_sip_preproc_la_SOURCES) but it did not differ.

How can I use this general module (sfxhash) in my dynamic-preprocessor src file?

kind regards;
        Sajad Pourmohseni