Snort mailing list archives

Re: I'm so close I smell Bacon... little more help thanks!

From: James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 09:56:26 -0600

On Sep 15, 2012, at 9:20 AM, JJC <cummingsj () gmail com> wrote:

you have still not specified the arch value in the pulledpork.conf.. if you are not using SO rules... specify the -T
flag...

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net> wrote:

JJ,

Where is that option in the conf file?

[09:54:53 jlay@gateway:~/snort/pulledpork$] grep arch pulledpork.conf.orig
# What do you want to backup and archive?  This is a comma separated list
# through said directory and all subdirectories to archive all files.

I couldn't seem to find it in the one that came with the distro (maybe I have an older one?)

Thank you.

James