Snort mailing list archives

Re: Cannot Find mysqlclient library

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:35:22 -0400

What version of Snort?

On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Jamie Riden <jamie.riden () gmail com> wrote:

At which step exactly? What OS are you using? Did the "yum" command fail?

cheers,
Jamie

On 26 June 2012 14:27, Mark Sargent <coolboarderguy () gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

I was following the below link, and get the error,

Error: unable to find mysqlclient library (libmysqlclient.*)
checked in the following places

http://www.netsieben.com/b2evo/blog7.php/2008/10/30/installing-snort-sensor-with-mysql-and-b?page=2

--

"Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me,
and I'll understand."

--
Jamie Riden / jamie () honeynet org / jamie.riden () gmail com
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamieriden