Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort syslog output support

From: Greg Williams <alphawebfx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 07:26:39 -0600

Use Barnyard 2.  This will allow you to alert any number of ways.  I use it
for output to mysql and to external syslog.

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Kungu Panda <kungupanda () gmail com> wrote:

I need to send snort syslog alerts to out central syslog system.  I
thought I read in a previous posting that snort syslog output was going
away.  Is this still true, has it happened?

What would be the best way to perform this?
Any recommendations/ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!
KPanda

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest
Snort news!