Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort 2.9.2 --enable-timestats

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:13:29 -0500

Oops - that was removed a while ago, 2.9.0 I think.  We will update the
documentation.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr. <
lhughes () safemedia com> wrote:

**
Hi,

Maybe someone can clear this up:

The configure script does not have the feature; --enable-timestats as an
option, yet the INSTALL under /doc has it listed as a feature?

Thanks,
Larry

**

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest