Snort mailing list archives

Re: Necessary Change for "1:21417 <-> SPECIFIC-THREATS hostile PDF associated with Laik exploit kit"

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:16:36 -0400

On 3/30/2012 08:25, Joel Esler wrote:
I made many announcements. Both on the list and on the blog. In fact, I titled the blog post the exact error, so if
people will Google the error it will come right up.  It's on the blog at blog.snort.org

i thought that you had... but when i checked, i couldn't find anything so i
wrote my message... i definitely remember some traffic about it but :?

thanks again!

--
Joel Esler