Snort mailing list archives

Re: Cannot Find -lipq error

From: Chris Standring <cstandring () lineartitle com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:47:02 -0400

I have used both
./configure "CFLAGS=-fPIC -g -O2"
and
./configure --with-libpcap-includes=/usr/include/libnetfilter_queue --with-libpcap-libraries=/usr/lib

The first one I used when having issues with getting all the modules active.  The other was trying to see if there was
an issue with libpcap and where it was located.  They were recommended with some of the errors I was getting in the
research I was doing trying to fix this.