Snort mailing list archives

Re: Multiprocessing Snort with PF_RING DAQ (DNA enabled)

From: Sangwoo Moon <swmoon () lanada kaist ac kr>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 02:30:50 +0900

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I'm transmitting TCP packet with payload 'No_attack' at random position
of packet, rest of payloads are filled with null characters.
I checked performance by calling gettimeofday() at packet callback
function and print the number each second.

--Sangwoo

2012-02-07 오후 5:10, 김무성 쓴 글:

I think that it’s because depend on kind of traffic.

What packet did generator send?

And how did you check performance?