Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling Snort and Razorback Error

From: "Jonathan S. Abrams" <jonathansabrams () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 23:54:08 -0500

I am trying to install Snort v2.9.2.1 on OS X Server v10.6.8 and I am
running into the same problem with Razorback.  The fix for v10.4.11 was to
install pkg-config 0.23.  I installed pkg-config 0.25 on OS X Server
v10.6.8 and I am still having this problem.

Does anyone reading this know what could be the problem this time?