Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort.conf examples page to be updated?

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:11:43 -0500

As soon as those are live, they'll be updated on the site.  I'll be sure and put something on the blog about it when
they come out.  Should be next week.

On Dec 15, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Weir, Jason wrote:

Joel,

Working on Documentation again - when can we expect the snort.conf
examples page to be updated to reflect 2.9.2?

http://www.snort.org/vrt/snort-conf-configurations/

Thanks,
Jason Weir
Systems Administrator