Snort mailing list archives

overloaded system after upgrading

From: Yossi Asayag <yasayag () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:03:33 +0200

Hallo there,

after upgrading my snort version into the new version 2.9.1. the machine
is overloaded and drop a lot of entities even though I´v matched the new
config file (inserted the values from the recent config file - which
worked perfectly). Have someone an idea what could be the reason and how
can I bring my system back to the optimal performance?

Thanks

Yoas

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011