Snort mailing list archives

Re: Fast-pattern matcher does not honor ignore_data in the SMTP Preprocessor

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:45:50 -0500

On Nov 28, 2011, at 9:36 AM, Joshua Kinard wrote:

On 11/28/2011 08:24, Joel Esler wrote:

This has been entered into the system as well, just FYI.  It's been a crazy week around here with trying to get
2.9.2 out and the Holiday.

Joel

Holidays are always fun, eh?  No rush, was just looking to see if they'd
been noticed.  If I missed anything on the ether_type patch, let me know.  I
didn't test inline mode, or any of the output plugins beyond straight
libpcap output, which seems to work fine (have not gotten around to messing
with unified2 yet), so I'm hoping I covered most of the important bits by
following what paths 'ip' rules took.

We greatly appreciate it.  We love the patches we get through the list, and privately.  I've opened bugs on these and
put your code in them.