Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Inline mode!!

From: NA <dustypath () comcast net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 07:24:55 -0800

So, is daq installed or not? It is a dependency so you'll get nothing
but errors until you install it. For better help from these forums
please state your distro and the versions of Snort, Daq, etc you are
using. Check the README's in the source for better understanding of the
requirements.
Hope this helps.
-Bill