Snort mailing list archives

Re: Several problems with snort 2.9.1.2 under OpenBSD 5.0

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 22:40:40 -0400

Thanks for this information - I wasn't even aware you guys were still
testing on OpenBSD. Thought everything but Linux was abandoned!

That being said, my OpenBSD 5.0 w/ Snort 2.9.1.2 guide should be ready
in a few days. Dealing with some Cisco problems right now. I hate Cisco.

Really bad like.

Randy