Snort mailing list archives

noise on new http_inspect 120:8

From: John York <YorkJ () brcc edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:14:30 +0000

I've just upgraded to 2.9.1.1 and I'm getting 120 hits/min on a light traffic day from:
[120:8:1] (http_inspect) INVALID CONTENT-LENGTH OR CHUNK SIZE.

I've tried adding no_alerts to:
preprocessor http_inspect_server: server default  (just the default server exists at the moment)
and commenting out small_chunk_length, neither worked.

Any ideas?

Pcap's and config's available on request;)

Thanks
John