Snort mailing list archives

Re: Inline IPS

From: Heine Lysemose <lysemose () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:45:25 +0200

Hi

I have this small guide I produced myself. Maybe it will get you in the
right direction...
The setup is one or more IDS/IPS' and a separate MySQL DB with Snorby
as front-end (it's only Snort in this document).

Currently it is only Snort 2.9.0.5 with rules since the new 2.9.1-rules are
not yet released to registered users. It will be within the month.
But it's relatively easy to upgrade the document to 2.9.1-release.

/Lysemose