Snort mailing list archives

Re: VRT Rule Update for 08/25/2011: Modifications to the snort.conf file

From: Eoin Miller <eoin.miller () trojanedbinaries com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:02:32 +0000

On 8/25/2011 9:30 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
All,

A special note about today's rule release.  Please see the blog
post below for full details.

The registered users of Snort have emailed me and told me that they
will not be able to access the snort.conf for 2.9.1 until the 30
day window is open.  This is correct, however, for registered
users's convenience you may access the 2.9.1 snort.conf here:
http://www.snort.org/assets/184/snort.conf

Thanks again, this is really the level of information we need to help
us with the upgrades and make people aware of the conf changes that
impact the coverage provided by their signatures!

-- Eoin