Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unknown SMTP configuration option 260

From: Johnny Venter <Johnny.Venter () zoho com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:06:15 -0400

It's plain snort.

I just fixed the issue by restoring the smpt.conf file to default.

Thanks for all the help!

On Aug 24, 2011, at 5:00 PM, Joel Esler wrote:

What are you running?  Snort plain?  Or are you using something like Vyatta?

On Aug 24, 2011, at 4:49 PM, Johnny Venter wrote:

I have no idea.  I checked the .conf file and those were the contents.

No manual changes have been made. I'm wondering if an update (which seems unlikely) might have changed the file.