Snort mailing list archives

Barnyard2 google groups announcement

From: beenph <beenph () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:24:30 -0400

Greetings everyone,

The barnyard2 team want to announce the creation of two Google groups
that will be used
ease the way for users to report issue or find  answers and discuss
about  barnyard2 related topics.

barnyard2-users and barnyard2-devel.

barnyard2-users () googlegroups com  (for users problems and issue)
barnyard2-devel () googlegroups com  (for developpement update, fix ,
patch, comments and more)

We strongly encourage you to join if you have any
issue/comment/questions related to barnyard2.

We would also like to launch a special invitation to UI developpers
that are willing to improve
the future of the database schema and the handling of unified2
EXTRA_DATA event type.

Any comments or question can also be directed to

Ian Firns firnsy () securixlive com
Eric Lauzon beenph () gmail com

Eager to see you arround in the barn *wink wink*

-The barnyard2 team.