Snort mailing list archives

Re: sguil: Tcl support is not compiled into this build of barnyard2

From: Paul Marin <pmarinh45 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:25:01 -0430

El 20/07/2011 04:44 p.m., Paul Halliday escribió:
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Paul Marin <pmarinh45 () gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I was trying to install sguil-sensor + snort 2.9.0.5 + barnyard2 in a
Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS server.

When i started barnyard, i received the following error:

Jul 20 16:24:01 ids-ccs-01 barnyard2[2284]: sguil: Tcl support is not
compiled into this build of barnyard2#012
I think the same thing happened to me recently. I think I just rm'd
the binary and workdir; re-extracted the tarball and rebuilt.

You were right Paul!

Thanks a lot!

Kindly,

Paul