Snort mailing list archives

Fwd: Paul Skelton is out of the office.

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:32:33 -0400

Seriously? Is anybody at the office?

Time to test their IDS? ;-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Paul Skelton is out of the office.
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 20:06:08 +0100
From: Paul Skelton <Paul.Skelton () acs-inc com>
To: randy () procyonlabs com

I will be out of the office starting  03/06/2011 and will not return until
13/06/2011.

Please email network.support () syan co uk if you need a response before this
date.  Otherwise I will respond to your message when I return.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any opinions expressed are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the views of ACS. This email
does not constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually
binding agreement; such offer or acceptance can only be communicated in
writing. ACS reserves the right to monitor and intercept emails sent and