Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pulled Pork Not Enableing ET Rules

From: "Gibson, Nathan J. (HSC)" <Nathan-Gibson () ouhsc edu>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:23:33 -0500

I am not specific a security policy (per my documentation I am providing)

. I have read through the documentation in the enablisid and disablesid. I am obviously missing something because I
felt I followed them to a "T".....That's why I included all the documentation in the e-mail so someone can look at them
and tell me what I am missing.