Snort mailing list archives

Re: PATCH 1/1]: DAQ pcaprr module

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:15:51 -0400

I just put it up on Snort.org as well as put it on the Snort blog at http://blog.snort.org

Thanks Jeff, great work!

Joel

On Apr 29, 2011, at 10:52 AM, Russ Combs wrote:

Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Jeff Murphy <jeff.murphy () gmail com> wrote:
Attached. Here's a suggested blurb (based on the Napatech blurb), feel free to edit

PCAPRR External DAQ
PCAPRR can be used to read from multiple network interfaces in cases where those interfaces can not be bonded
together (e.g. when using Endace cards). To build this requires libpcap library. This is NOT a Sourcefire used or
produced module, and support questions should be directed to Jeff Murphy.