Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-users Digest, Vol 58, Issue 73

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 13:03:47 -0400

Candy stealer :-(

On 3/31/2011 2:01 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
Before everyone starts emailing him back with "This is how you do
it" I've already unsub'bed him.

Cause I'm a nice guy ;)

-- Joel Esler http://blog.snort.org | http://vrt-blog.snort.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/snort

On Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Burke, Leonard wrote:

Please un-subscribe me please

OUR OFFICE HAS MOVED! *Please note our new address and contact
information below*

Leonard Burke Jr. IT Recruiter 777 COMMERCE DRIVE SUITE 210
FAIRFIELD, CT 06825 888.317.9164 T 203.923.0824 F 203.923.0860

*TEKsystems, the nation's leading technology staffing and services
company, was named to Inavero's 2010 Best of Staffing(tm) list for
achieving a level of candidate satisfaction that outpaces the
industry standard by more than three times. With more than 25 years
of experience, we annually deploy 70,000 technical professionals
from 90 locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Our
capabilities include IT and network staff augmentation and direct
placement services; managed, project-based, and outsourced
applications and infrastructure services; education services; and
comprehensive workforce management solutions. . The greatest
compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of someone
within the IT industry who is looking for work, or who is hiring,
TEKsystems can be of assistance. Please feel free to pass on our
contact information.