Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rapid7 and Snort....Good Things from this I think

From: Michael Lubinski <michael.lubinski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:07:15 -0500

To trim off the fat, what will importing a NeXpose scan into the 3D system
accomplish. I guess I'm just not familiar enough with the system in general
to make the connection here. If anyone could clue me in a bit, even
off-list, that would be awesome. Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Gibson, Nathan J. (HSC) <