Snort mailing list archives

Re: Tag Feature question

From: Josh Blender <jsblists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:01:14 -0500

Thank you.  I think I actually figured this out, though.  It seems that the
tag option only works with the "alert" action and does not function at all
with the "log" type.  I suppose this may have something to do with my
default output device being a mysql log, which is specifically said to not
function with "tag", but I'm not quite sure.  In any case, I have it doing
what I need now.  Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Edward Fjellskål <edwardfjellskaal () gmail com