Snort mailing list archives

Re: FP on 5803

From: Alex Kirk <akirk () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:34:44 -0500

Looks like it's "sort of" legit in that you were visiting a page affiliated
with the Myway.com people, but given that we have User-Agent based rules for
this toolbar as well, and that your U-A looks normal here, the rule is
misidentifying whether or not you have the toolbar installed (which would
have been the original point of the rule).

Since the U-A stuff should work better anyway, we'll just delete this rule.