Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unknown class type

From: Michael Lubinski <michael.lubinski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:36:35 -0600

Even with all three of the rules not commented out,

preprocessor.rules
decoder.rules
sensitive-data.rules

I still get the error.

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:29 AM, Alex Kirk <akirk () sourcefire com> wrote:

You don't have the Sensitive Data preprocessor enabled. Either turn it on,
or comment out all rules with a classtype of "sdf".

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Michael Lubinski <