Snort mailing list archives

Re: SnortSam Patch for Snort 2, 9 Needs Testing and Feed Back

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <dlucio () okay com mx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:33:01 -0600

Le samedi 29 janvier 2011 13:58:57, rob iscool a écrit :
This is a snortsam patch for Snort 2.9.

I have only tested this patch on FreeBSD 8.1, snort did build without any
issues. Any feedback on this patch would be appreciated.

Robert
I've been patching snort for snortsam since snort 2.8.?  (i dont remember)
because it seems snortsam ML is closed, i couldnt post it
you can find my patch at snort SRPM for Mandriva 2011.0 :)

LD