Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort inline (non-drop mode) br0

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:45:42 -0500

Lawrence,

I keep seeing you post to the list asking about open sessions.  But I never
see any responses to anyone's questions that we ask.

Are you having a problem with open sessions, or are you perceiving it to be
a problem?  What's the problem?  Are you dropping packets?  Are you seeing
duplicate traffic?

Is Snort not detecting things?  What's the issue?

Joel

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr. <