Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] Matt Jonkman in the new Hakin9

From: Michael Lubinski <michael.lubinski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:53:41 -0600

"As a security guy I cannot make
that choice to spend less to get less security. I think that’s
dereliction of duty to make any choice to be less secure
when more secure is available and feasible."

Is this the mindset of a true genius? I do not see this often, its kind of
refreshing. Much too often I am forced to upgrade that application because
it has a new feature over any number of actions you can make to make your
environment more secure.