Snort mailing list archives

Re: "stuck at RHEL5"?

From: Crusty Saint <saintcrusty () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:39:01 +0100

We're mostly on the same line page. My beef is product-vendors and distro's
are not integrating very well. There seems to be little interaction or
interest, my voice is to small to change this i believe, though both would
benefit. Maybe that is the point we're after here.

I kind of enjoy figuring out what it takes to compile stuff (for now) Though
my time-budget is limited. I can only hope Debian-based distro's will
prevail in the future and their level of commitment will not alter or only
improve as business interest grows.

Just to have my final say on the matter.