Snort mailing list archives

Re: [ guide ] compile snort 2.9.03 on Debian Stable

From: Edward Fjellskål <edwardfjellskaal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:54:10 +0100

Do you really have to download libdnet?
dont symlinking work?

# apt-get install libdumbnet-dev
# ln -s /usr/include/dumbnet.h /usr/include/dnet.h

Thats what I used to do on Debian, and now do on Ubuntu:
https://launchpad.net/~ebf0/+archive/gamelinux

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Crusty Saint <saintcrusty () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I've just compile a simple document for compiling Snort from source on
Debian Stable with use of Debian Testing repo's for completeness.
I'm willing and able to update the document with any corrections,
suggestions, improvements possible.
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1EU0UQO0pMIyGVrLDc6kcGpNcK-S6ovVjWZXZxS7_iS8
Regards,
Crusty
ps: below is indeed an iframe copied from google documents
<iframe
src="https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1EU0UQO0pMIyGVrLDc6kcGpNcK-S6ovVjWZXZxS7_iS8&amp;embedded=true";></iframe>

--
Edward Bjarte Fjellskål