Snort mailing list archives

Re: Trying to build daq with nfq support (Solved)

From: carlopmart <carlopmart () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:45:19 +0200

On 03/31/2011 07:34 PM, carlopmart wrote:
On 03/31/2011 07:27 PM, Russ Combs wrote:
Looks like CPPFLAGS is not exported. The path you have isn't on the
compile line for that conftest.

Second try and result is the same:

[root@lorinand daq-0.5]# export
CPPFLAGS="-I/data/soft/libnetfilter_queue/include"
[root@lorinand daq-0.5]# ./configure --prefix=/data/soft/daq
--with-libpcap-includes=/data/soft/libpcap/include
--with-libpcap-libraries=/data/soft/libpcap/lib

Build AFPacket DAQ module.. : yes
Build Dump DAQ module...... : yes
Build IPFW DAQ module...... : yes
Build IPQ DAQ module....... : yes
Build NFQ DAQ module....... : no
Build PCAP DAQ module...... : yes

.. And CPPFLAGS appears in config.log ...

ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_value=
ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_set=set
ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_value=-I/data/soft/libnetfilter_queue/include

Ok, finally I have found where is the problem: libnfnetlink headers. I
have exported CPPFLAGS like:

export CPPFLAGS="-I/data/soft/libnetfilter_queue/include
-I/data/soft/libnfnetlink/include"

  .. and now it works:

Build AFPacket DAQ module.. : yes
Build Dump DAQ module...... : yes