Snort mailing list archives

Re: SiD:4129 - No FP - No FN but wrong

From: Crusty Saint <saintcrusty () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:14:47 +0200

Just to make my rambling more clear.

Sigh, so far i've not come to any pcap files yet, workload sucks with faaar
less interesting stuff.

Any people in Belgium looking for a motivated security analyst can send me
an e-mail.

2011/3/29 Crusty Saint <saintcrusty () gmail com>

Hi Joel,

I have rev:4 here, no updates are expected any time soon. For now there are
just two occurences. Given your reply i'll have a look at the pcap and if
still required forward you the data.

Thanks for your constructive reply