Snort mailing list archives

Re: Richard Tyrrell/Telford/Syan Ltd is out of the office.

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:20:24 -0400

On 3/25/2011 6:05 PM, Richard Tyrrell wrote:

I will be out of the office starting  25/03/2011 and will not return
until 29/03/2011.

If the matter is urgent please email network.support () syan co uk and
another member of the group will pick up the message, or if it is a
support call contact the Service Centre

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message. Any opinions
expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of ACS. This email does not constitute either offer or
acceptance of any contractually binding agreement; such offer or
acceptance can only be communicated in writing. ACS reserves the
right to monitor and intercept emails sent and received on our
network.

ACS Information Technologies UK Ltd: Registered in England and Wales:
01980455; VAT Number: 438 1257 51; Registered Office: Hortonwood 37,
Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7GT.

I hope Richard is not your security guy. Because now we all know he's away.

Learn how to use email then please, rejoin the list. Bad etiquette. Bad
bad etiquette. And lose the "CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE." You have no powers
here. Now go away before somebody drops a house on you too.

--

Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
4. If your email is an "Out of Office" reply on a mailing list, I will
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message

Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:

1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting