Snort mailing list archives

Re: SNORT and BASE(Graph not getting displayed)

From: firewalZ <firewalz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 09:44:27 -0500

I have had the same problems as well, I spent a lot up time
researching, updating and tweaking the graphic dependant packages but
finally gave up.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM, anvin igcar <avigcar () gmail com> wrote:
I am running Snort 2.9 on a fedora14 with SnortReport-1.3.1 and logging to
Mysql.  I am using the Mysql, Apache and php. Running snort Report, I cannot
see the pie graph. I don't see the NoData.png image too on the right. I have
gd loaded as  rpm and phpinfo says support is present. JPgraph is installed
and configured, but I do not see the graphs.  Where do I look for errors?
I've tried using BASE and ACID too. But graphs are a problem, they are not
getting displayed. What do I do?