Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort.org has a new blog!

From: Jamie Riden <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:08:17 +0000

Now incorporating the classic snort-sigs game: Is Richard Tyrrell out
of the office?

On 14 December 2010 22:31, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:
Sorry to spam you again!  Realized that I didn't put the blog address on the
email!
That might help!
http://blog.snort.org
It can also be found at the bottom of the Snort.org home page if you can't
remember.

Joel Esler