Snort mailing list archives

Re: Issue while detecting patterns in a simple HTTP Page [Web client based]

From: Sujit Ghosal <thesujit () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:27:19 +0530

Below is my snort rule:
alert tcp $EXTERNAL_NET $HTTP_PORTS -> $HOME_NET any (msg:"HTTP Test Rule";
flow:established,to_client; content:"html"; nocase;
classtype:web-application-attack; reference:url,
www.exploit-db.com/exploits/999999; sid:9000; rev:1;)

And this is my snort.conf file entries: http://vim.pastey.net/143149

- Sujit