Snort mailing list archives

Ourmon

From: Andres Carrera <protoss_black88 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:03:07 -0500

Hi,

snort (any version) can work with ourmon [http://ourmon.sourceforge.net/]?
or there is something I can do to install snort and ourmon together..
or maybe is there something very similar to ourmon that I can use with snort..?

I want to build a "snort learning machine" so, it can study the traffic from a network
and then with that learned mode finished, I want to begin a detection mode.

Please somebody that knows how to make a learning mode with snort, please
let us know about it.

Regards,

Abdon Carrera