Snort mailing list archives

Re: DAQ w/ Snort 2.9 on OpenBSD 4.7 AMD64

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 00:11:53 -0400

Unfortunately, neither this or Rmkml's suggestions helped for my situation.

# daq-modules-config --static --libs
-L/usr/local/lib -ldaq_static_modules

That seems normal.

OpenBSD ldconfig is a little different, but still showed nothing
relating to daq. Playing with the shlib_dirs and LD_LIBRARY_PATH was
futile (and I don't like that route either).

Thanks,
Randy