Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unsubscribe Tami.McGee () ftb ca gov

From: "Castle, Shane" <scastle () bouldercounty org>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:49:10 -0700

Kelvin Throop lives!

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT
CISSP GSEC GCIH

-----Original Message-----
From: Randal T. Rioux [mailto:randy () procyonlabs com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 16:40
To: snort-sigs () lists sourceforge net

Don't leave us :-(

Randy

--
Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message

Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:

1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting